Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Gracie

Happy Birthday Gracie Mae Galyan. I can't believe that you are five today. You are growing up so quickly and becoming such an amazing girl. You are so smart and you are such a great big sister. I'm so lucky to have you as a niece. I love you.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Gracie from the last five years.





















This is Gracie the first time I met her. She is so beautiful already. I love her.






















Gracie at her first birthday party. Look at her little pony tail. I love her.

















Giving kisses to the camera. How can anyone resist this face? I love her.






















Gracie as a chick for Halloween. That has to be the cutest chick I've ever seen. I love her.

















Gracie playing with Ev in the bounce house at Lucy's first birthday party. She is such a sweet girl. She is a great cousin too. I love her.



3 comments:

Letti said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Awww Happy Bday Gracie! Bek, I am so glad you're blogging again! Miss you all! Love Tab

nana said...

I can't believe Gracie is five... what a great big sister she is... and grand daughter.