Tuesday, September 22, 2009

18 Months Old Already

Ev is 18 months old now. How is this possible? I was just pregnant with him just a little while ago. I can't understand how my boys are getting older, but I'm staying the same age. He had to go in this morning for some puppy shots and they gave me his stats. I was a little surprised by them because I thought that he was pretty big for his age.

26 pounds 4 ounces, 50% for weight
32.5 inches, 50% for height
49.5 cm, 90% for head size

That is right, my kid has big brains. He is just average for his size. I just think that he is perfect.

4 comments:

Letti said...

He sounds like a healthy boy to me. Big heads run in this family.

Rowdy Family said...

so now that he's 18 months, should we be waiting for any anouncements?

nana said...

We need all the brains we can get in this life. He looks just right to me! Love you Ev! I can't believe he is eighteen months old either. Oh my.

Bo said...

I know that I've gotta head to match. It is hard to believe that it's already been 18 months since I took that middle of the night drive down to San Diego. It would have been nice to have known that I actually could have slept that whole night and then came with plenty of time to spare. Its alright though, I love ya little man.
I am Bo