Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to School Night

Yesterday was Cael's back to school night, but early afternoon is more accurate. I had to go between 2:00 and 2:30. I met his new teacher Diana Salazar. She showed me around his room and we talked about what we need to work on more with Cael at home. It made me so proud when she said that Cael is the potty example. I guess he is the only one potty trained in the class, so whenever he goes to the bathroom, he takes a different boy from class and shows them how to do it. Yay Cael. He is really good about going potty all by himself. I still have to remind him sometimes, but he will go on his own when he needs to. He is one of five boys in his class. I think that he is doing so good with school. He is learning so much and growing so fast. He still isn't loving the early morning wake up call for the bus, but he is doing so good other than that.

I love my Cael.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Cael!! Way to show 'em how it is done!

nana said...

I love our Cael too! How wonderful it is to hear words of praise for our children! Way to be little man!