Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Papa
Happy Birthday to You

Dad I love you so much. You are such an awesome Dad and Papa. My dudes love you very much. We can't wait to visit you at your new house next month. Hopefully we won't beat you there.

I love you the mostest.




















Papa holding Cael after his lip repair. I think that Adam and I were napping while my Dad just held him. He is such a great Papa.

















Visiting with Papa on Ev's first birthday. My Dad had been feeling so bad with inner ear problems, but since came down for a quick visit.

















Papa and Tutu at Gracie's blessing. I just love this picture. Plus, everyone gets to see my Dad in his sunglasses that he has forever. They are back in style because of him.

No comments: