Monday, July 6, 2009

Funny Sleeping Boy

Here are some funny pictures of Cael sleeping.
















He decided he wanted to be sleeping in the buff this night. It was even funnier how he had the pillows arranged on him. His head was under a pillow and his butt wasn't. So the first thing I saw when I walked in the room was his naked butt.




















Adam and I gave Cael a hair cut on Sat. I put him in the shower to rinse all the hairs off. I was just letting him enjoy the shower. I looked in on him and he was falling asleep standing up. So I grabbed my camera. He had laid down and was spread eagle fast asleep. After I got him out of the shower, he slept on the couch for another two hours. He was really tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! I love it when they fall asleep in funny places. I'm still waiting for one of mine to fall asleep on the toilet!