Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ev's Almost Black Eye

On Monday night Everett tried to give himself a black eye. Cael, Ev, and I were upstairs talking to Grammy while she was getting into her jammies. Cael and I were playing on the bed and Everett was crawling/walking around. He decided to grab onto a cord hanging off Grammy's counter to help himself stand up. Bad choice. It was a cold iron. It got him right next to his right eye. Poor thing. All the other bumps and scrapes on his face are from bumping and falling. I hate this stage because they always seem to have a bruise or scrape as proof that they are walking.




3 comments:

Auntie Leisa said...

Ouch! Poor baby.

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Bek,

How are you sweetie? Your family is so cute! Poor baby boy, I am glad he is ok. I hope you guys make it to the reunion this year, I haven't seen you in forever! My email is hhunterfamily@roadrunner.com & my blog is kaydensgracedesigns.blogspot.com if you want to keep in touch. Love Tab

nana said...

You know what I like? All bumped up and still grinnin! My kinda guy. So cute