Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mmmmm......Food

So Everett LOVES food. He loves almost everything. In fact I don't think that he hasn't liked everything that has been given to him. He likes real food so much better than baby food. He'll still eat the fruit, but shuns the veggies. I still try to feed them to him, but he's had better and he won't make it easy for me.

This is Ev eating a banana all by himself on Sunday. He likes to be independent while eating too. Why do they grow up so fast?


























Here is Everett eating spaghetti last night. Yum. He kept getting distracted by Cael, but that's not new.


4 comments:

Letti said...

I don't like him for not liking the veggie and meat baby food. I still to this day love the banana and mixed fruit baby food.

Letti said...

I meant I don't blame him. Of course I like him.

nana said...

Awww... good boy. Picky eaters are hard. Fun pics, keep em comin.

Auntie Leisa said...

I love love love the sketti video. He's so big, even since I saw him before Christmas :(