Thursday, January 15, 2009

Halloween Costume Revisited

I was talking to Jill the other day about how I have kept all of Cael's old Halloween costumes. Just in case someone would want to use them. Jill and I got on this topic because Kaytee and Adam were making fun of Cael's Peter Pan Halloween picture. They were saying that he looked like a little person. I kept telling them it was because Cael's costume was a 4T, but he was only 16 months old. So last night I busted out the Peter Pan costume and it fit Cael like a glove. He had so much fun running around in it. He didn't want to take it off even when I was putting his jammies on him.


This is not the picture that they were saying it about, but I needed a reference for everyone to see how small he was when he wore it originally.



No comments: