Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag.......I'm It

I was tagged by Jill. So now I have to tell 7 random things about myself and tag 7 more people to join in the fun.

1. My favorite ride is The Tower of Terror. I loved it when we went to Disney World in 2004 and I was so excited when California Adventure built one. I still love it and could ride it over and over again.

2. I love being pregnant. It was such a great experience and I just loved everything about it. I would gladly be a sergeant for a family member who couldn't get pregnant.

3. I have never broken a bone, but I have had more stitches than anyone else in my family.

4. I regret not getting braces when I was in high school. I didn't want to have braces my senior year because I thought that it was going to be so special, but it was my least favorite year.

5. I can touch my nose with my tongue. When I was try to learn, I would push my nose flat so that I could reach it more easily. Now I have no problem reaching it.

6. I love writing names in cursive. I use to write all my friends and family members name on a piece of paper and decide who's name was the most fun to write.

7. My favorite calling is the nursery. I love kids. I've always played with the kids instead of socializing with the adults. So nursery was just the perfect fit.

I tag Ryanne, Mom, Leisa, Aunt Loyce, Anne, Anna, Chris

1 comment:

Letti said...

That was cool Beki. I don't think I would have ever picked tower of terror to be your favorite ride.