Friday, October 31, 2008

3rd Day is the Charm

This is a brag post about Cael.

Today was Cael's third day of school. He is adjusting so well that I am floored by him. When I was dropping him off at school, he proved to me what a big boy he is. We got out of the car to meet Ms. Patty. I was holding Cael's hand and a plate of cookies for a Halloween party. We greeted Ms. Patty and I handed her the cookies. Cael grabbed her other hand quickly. I let go of Cael's hand and said bye. He turned around, looked me in the eyes, and wave and said bye bye. No tears, no tantrums, nothing. Wow. He is loving school. I am so proud of him. I knew that he would adjust to school quickly, but dang.

1 comment:

nana said...

Holy cow! He is amazing. I'm so happy for the both of you. Floored too. Way to be, big boy! Love you Cael.