Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Everett

I can't believe it but our little Everett is two years old. That was the fastest two years ever. He is getting so big. He is such a crazy monkey that climbs on EVERYTHING. He also has to do everything that his brother does. I often call him Monkey Do because he sees Cael and copies him right away. He has his two year appointment next week, so I'll be able to give the stats. But I am going to guess and we'll see how close I am to what is right.
Beki's guesses: weight 31 pounds and height 31 inches.
Real stats: weight 31 and 1/2 pounds and height is 34 inches.
When I took him to the doctors today, he feel asleep before he got his shot. So they gave it to him while he was asleep. He opened his eyes and acted like he was going to cry, but decided to keep sleeping. It was so funny and nice. He is so strong and fights it whenever he is getting shots, but he was the perfect kid today.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Everett from the last two years.









3 months old










6 months old














13 months old







That is all that I can post right now. But I'll try to post more recent ones soon.

I love you Everett and I am so lucky to be your mom.






2 comments:

nana said...

I love our Everett too! Happy Birthday little man... stay tuned for the terrific two!

Jill said...

Oh man those eyes are so manipulating!! He is so darn cute! I love the b/w pic with green binky!
Happy Birthday little man.
So that means Andee is two in six weeks??????