Saturday, March 20, 2010

Everett Turns Two

Here are some pictures from Everett's second birthday. It was really low key, but he still enjoyed it. I can't believe that he is two already. Time is flying by way too fast. He is such a sweet and cute boy. He loves to cuddle and give kisses. He also likes to copy everything that Cael does. If Cael is jumping while dancing than so is Everett. It is so cute. I love Everett so much and am so thankful that he joined our family.















I let Everett pick out his cake and he wanted Wall-E. It turned out really cute, plus they play with the figurines now too.





















Everett loves watching Mommy play soccer, so we got him a set so he can play too. He is pretty good too.
















He likes playing with phones and remotes, so he got his own.
















My boys loves balloons, so I always like to get them a bunch to help them enjoy their day even more.

No comments: