Thursday, December 17, 2009

Done

I am ready for Christmas finally. Everything is wrapped and ready for the big day. Presents have all been sent to those who live far away. Visiting teaching done. I mean everything is done.

It's a good thing too because Cael's only has one day of school left before Christmas break. I won't be able to get anything done with the two of them home the whole day.

What ever happened to my intention of being ready for Christmas by the end of November? I remember a big sick bug ran through our house and ruined those plans. Oh well. We are ready now.

Let the fun of the Christmas season start.

3 comments:

Letti said...

Now hopefully you can relax and enjoy it.

Rowdy Family said...

come and get us ready

nana said...

Wow, Beki, I am so proud of you. It really is so much more fun your way. One more day of school for me, today, and then I can start getting ready!