Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Finally

We had a really good Christmas this year. The boys were spoiled rotten as usually and I wasn't good at taking pictures as usual.
The boys favorite presents were all the train stuff they got. Cael got the Cars' Geo Trax set. It is a lot of fun all the characters from the movie are there. Everett got Mickey's Choo Choo Express train. It is really cute and the best part is that the train tracks are only eight pieces long so it is super easy and fast to put together.
Adam and I were pretty spoiled too. Adam got a Wii and I got a gift certificate for a spa. Yay. I just used it last weekend and it was wonderful. I had never had a facial and it was so great. I wouldn't mind having one once every few months. Haha. Like that it going to happen.
We are just so thankful for our wonderful families who love us so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

These are two of the few pictures I took and they were taken before the action started.














Everett and Daddy. Aren't his penguin slippers so cute?
















Cael playing with his airplane.

No comments: