Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Time at Disneyland

We made a quick trip to Disneyland on Saturday. It was so much fun. We got there just in time for the parade. Cael and Everett loved it. I went picture crazy. It was very hard to narrow down the pictures to post, but since it's my blog there are lots of pictures for everyone. Haha.





































































































































Possible Christmas card picture.















My favorite new picture of my boys.





























Me and da boys.












































4 comments:

Jill said...

Cute picture Beki.

Letti said...

I can't believe how big Everett is. I love all the pictures.

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Super cute! Ev is so big boy! Miss you! Love Tab

Bo said...

Holy cow, Everett is huge. I remember just the other night you called me and I drove down to see that little boy for the first time. That was just the other night though right?
I am Bo