Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Ry

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Ryanne
Happy Birthday to You

I can't believe that my Ry girl is 12 years old. It can't be possible because I remember being there when she was born and no way could that have been 12 years ago. Here are some picture of my Ryanne.















Here is Ry kissing a kiss. She may be wearing pink in this picture, but she is not a girly girl and she'll do anything to prove that to you. I love you Ry.
















Here is Devin, Ryanne, and me after a quick visit. She may be tough, but she is sensitive too. She cries whenever family is leaving just like me. I love you Ry.
















Here is Ry playing softball. She is so athletic, she is good at every sport she tries. She would rather be out playing sports than inside doing anything else. I love you Ry.
















Here is Ry and her sister missionaries on her baptism day. I was so proud of her choice to join the church. She is such a great example to her family. I can't believe that she is a beehive now. Wow. She is going to love church even more now. I love you Ry.
















Here is Ry, Cael, and Devin doing a photo shoot. This wasn't the best shot of the day, but it is still so much fun. She is such a big helper with her younger cousins. She is always willing to play with them and they to make them laugh. I love you Ry.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 12 either! I helped paint her nursery! Lavender. While listening to The Bangles. Good times!