Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School

Cael is back to school and we are so excited. He has a new teacher this year Ms. Salazar and he goes for five hours a day instead of three. The only bad thing is the bus picks him up at 6:25 am. You read that right, 6:25. That is too early for me. He hasn't been giving me too much trouble in the morning yet about getting to the bus that early, but it's only the second day of school. We are excited that he is back in his routine and learning so much.
School is Cool.

3 comments:

lynda said...

6:25!!! Is he going to seminary? :)

nana said...

That is really early. What time does school start? I can't remember. I'm sure he is learning so much. Yay Cael!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

LOL@ Seminary! Too funny! Man, that is TOO early! I bet Cael LOVES School! He is such a sweet boy! I LOVED seeing you all! *GO SPOKANE* :0) XOXO Tab