Friday, June 26, 2009

I've Been Slacking

I know....I know....

I've been slacking big time on the blog.

Not too much going on lately. But I'll do a quick update for those who want it.

















Cael cheesing it up. He is enjoying his summer break.



















Everett is signing more.



















Me and Adam in Vegas.



















Wax figurine of Blue Man Group.



















Us waiting for Blue Man Group to start. It was so much fun. I think that everyone should see it.

3 comments:

Letti said...

Your hair and glasses are so darn cute. You look very tan too. Caels lip is looking so good and I can't believe how big Everett is.

kaydensgracedesigns said...

awww...I LOVE Caels smile!!! :0) He is so cute! Is Ev asking for a cookie? :0) You two are so cute Bek! I LOVE Vegas & You!

nana said...

Very nice Beki, I sure do miss when you don't blog, and love it when you do. Very nice pics. You and your family look so good!