Sunday, June 7, 2009

4 years in review

Happy Birthday Cael. I can't believe that you are 4. No way has it been that long since you joined our family. You are so special to us. You are such an awesome kid. We love you so much.
















First official family photo.

















Cael and Mommy five hours after you were born.

















Daddy and Cael.

















Me loving on my baby boy.

















Daddy and Cael hanging out in the most uncomfortable chair ever.






















What a mess after destroying your 1st birthday cake.

















Look who's 2.















Who's that terrific 3 year old?

















Yay. You're 4.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen that photo of the destroyed first birthday cake. I'll bet he had fun doing that! Did anybody else get to eat a piece first?!

Happy Birthday Cael!

nana said...

Wow! An awesome recap. What a cute birthday boy! I can't believe it's been 4 years either. Love you birthday boy!

Letti said...

Happy Birthday Cael!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cael! Looks like you had a blast at your party!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Awww what a sweet boy! Happy BDay Cael! I LOVE all the pics Bek! Love Tab

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!! How sweet. I loved the flashbacks!