Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cael's Party

Here are those promised pictures from Cael's party. There are lots, but I didn't want to leave any out.
















Momma and her boys in the jump house. Sorry for my funny looking face. I wanted everyone to see up my nose. Hehe.

















Adam stirring the dry ice rootbeer.

















The Bounce House. It was suppose to be a jungle monkey theme, but they messed up. Whatever. As long as it wasn't a princess jumper, it was fine.

















Tutu and Great Grandma Linda.


















Daddy and Cael playing in the jumper.

















Playing some more.

















Eating hot dogs. Yum.

















Everett really enjoying his hot dog.

















The Birthday Boy.

















Shannen came to play.

















Grammy and Ev checking out the fun.

















The kids.

















Singing Happy Birthday.

















Cael's cupcake. I made them and I'm proud at how they came out. Yay for me.

















Mmmmm.....frosting.

















Mmmmm......frosting.

















I love me some frosting.

















Present time.
































Sweet trucks.






















Monkeys hangin' from a tree.

















Counting the monkey.

















Daddy finally sitting down.

4 comments:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Well that was a tease! You stinker! :0) Love Ya Tab

nana said...

That looked like a mighty fun birthday party. I think the bounce house must have been great for Cael. So much fun! Cael is so much more patient this birthday than for his first birthday...remember the cake? Lol I love you Turners!

*katie said...

Happy 4th Cael!!! It looks like your party was tons of fun! We're sorry we weren't able to make it!

Jill said...

I LOVED the cupcakes. ;)