Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pay It Forward

**The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. Just for you.**

I've seen this on blogs before and avoided them because I lack creativity, but I thought that I need to try to be creative if I'm ever going to be creative.

Here are the rules.

1. I get to choose what I make for you.
2. No returns or exchanges.
3. I make no guarantees that you will like it.
4. Your creation will be just for you.
5. It'll be done this year (2009). *Good thing I've still got six months to work on it.
6. You have no clue what it's going to be.

The catch? In order to qualify, you must not only be one of the first 5 people to respond, you must also pay it forward and post this offer onto your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 people to respond to your post.

GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Okay meme!

nana said...

okay... me!

Anonymous said...

Me too! ;) What a great Idea!