Friday, May 15, 2009

Needing Sleep

I am a zombie girl today. I am so tired, but can't sleep while Ev is awake right? I stayed up late last night watching Grey's Anatomy season finale. But that wasn't the only thing that kept me from sleeping last night.

Cael fell asleep at early. 5:30-6:00.
I put him in bed at 7:30.
He wakes up at 10, but just wants some water.
I go to bed at 11:15.
Cael wakes up at 12:30. Oh no.
Cael finally goes back to sleep at 3:30.
Everett wakes up at 6:15.

I figure that I got 4 hours of sleep. That sucks. I love sleep. I need sleep.

4 comments:

nana said...

Holy cow! I hope you got a bit of a nap when Ev did! Not good for you, I am sorry.

Letti said...

I hope tonight is better. I think being a mom we have to have nights like that every so often. I am glad he didn't get up because he was sick.

*katie said...

Oh that's miserable!! I hope it's better tonight!!!!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Oh Man! Sorry Bek :( I need sleep too, I am a crabby Tabby if I am too tired. I hope Daddy took over when he got home. Come visit & I will let you sleep in!! XOX Tab