Saturday, April 18, 2009

MBW

MBW stands for my birthday weekend.

That's right I get a whole weekend to claim birthday fun. It started last night. I made Adam take me to see 17 Again. It was so so so so cute. I would recommend it to everyone. I loved it. I now have a big crush on Zac Efron. After we left the theater, we went to the video store to rent High School Musical 2 & 3. I watched the first HSM for the first time last week while I was at Jill's. I love those kinds of movies because they just put me in a better mood. It makes me remember what first love felt like. Plus, it makes me appreciate what love is now.

Okay. I'm off. I'll talk about more birthday fun later.

2 comments:

nana said...

Awww... sounds like you had a good birthday. Romantic too? Have you found any reasonable homes? Hope you have a good day on your real birthday as well. Happy Birthday on Monday my Beki!!!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Beki! How fun to have a whole birthday weekend celebration! Hope you have a great day today too!!