Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun New Feature

While I was in Bakersfield I started playing with this fun feature on my camera. It's called color accent. It takes the picture in black and white and only shows green and yellow tones in the picture. I thought it was lots of fun, but I wish that I could change the accent color to do it with
other pictures too. I know that photo shop has features like this, but it's on my camera. So fun.
















Lucy and her chick Frog Frog.
















Everett in his green jammies.
















Everett and his binky. I just love this picture.
















Jill driving everyone around. I love how this picture turned out.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Such a cool thingy!

nana said...

Very nice pics, Beki, I'm so glad you are taking lots of pics!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Soo cool Bek! Man, I wish I still lived right around the corner from Jill! I miss you guys! We so need to get together soon! LOVE ALL THE PICS! Tab