Monday, April 27, 2009

Catching Up

Birthday Run Down.

We spend a few hours down at the zoo with the Galyans. It was so much fun except we picked the hottest day of the year to go. So we didn't stay for too long. After leaving the zoo Adam and I took the boys to see Monsters Vs. Aliens. We both liked what we saw. Since Cael doesn't sit through a movie the first time he sees it, we took turns chasing him around. I think he'll really like it when he is able to watch it at home. For my birthday dinner we went down to El Indio because I was wanting some really good mexican food. I wished that I would have ordered something different because my meal was so hot that it was grossing me out. I am the whitest white girl on the block, so anything remotely spicy kills me. I got a carne asada burrito sommered in enchillada sauce. It was the sauce that was hot, not the burrito. Shame on me for not asking about how spicy something is, I guess I learned my lesson the hard way.

Thank you for all my presents and love on my birthday.

2 comments:

Letti said...

I am glad that you got to spend the day with your sister. You and my mom are just a like when it comes to spicy food. I really like it and she doesn't just like you.

nana said...

mmmm... mexican food. I love it too! Just like you I have to be careful that I get mild stuff. Glad you have a good birthday.