Friday, March 6, 2009

Yay for Cael

I just had to share. Cael went to the bathroom all by himself this morning. I was putting Everett down for a nap and Cael walked up to me with his jammies around his ankles. I was worried that he just peed in his pants and wanted to take them off. But no. He was asking me to help pull his jammies back up. He had gone to the bathroom all by himself. He unzipped and pulled his jammies down went pee and than waddled back into the living room so I could help get him redressed. I was so impressed. Now if we could just get him to poop in the potty, than he could be completely potty trained.

3 comments:

nana said...

Every step is a good step! I'm so proud of you Cael! Nana loves this little man.

Jill said...

That is really good! Gracie still wants me to watch her!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Yay for Cael!! Your bous are so cute, I know I say that everytime, but they are too cute! HUGS :0) Tab