Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kittens

We have 7 new kittens at our house. I got to play midwife for Mama Bella. She only wanted me in there for the first delivery though, than her protective Mama side kicked in a she could careless about me being in there. If anyone wants a kitten in 6-8 weeks, let me know.


Letti requested pictures of the kittens, so here are a couple. I numbered the kittens by their birth order. The picture of the kitten in my hand is number 1. Does anyone know how to tell the sex of kittens? I need to know because Bonnie and Don want to keep one, but they only want a girl. Weird question, I know.


2 comments:

Letti said...

Where are the pictures? I bet they are adorable.

nana said...

When kittens are very tiny it's hard to tell, but then you'll be able to see with the little boys in just a couple of weeks. Cute. Fun experience for children, eh?