Monday, March 23, 2009

My Crazy 1 Year Old

I thought that I'd make a list of 12 things about Everett at 12 months of age.

1. He has beautiful blue eyes.
2. He has toe blonde hair, but he hardly has any.
3. He weights 23.4 pounds, 50%.
4. He is 30 inches tall, 50%.
5. He is strong. He can move a dining chair.
6. He loves food. All food. I haven't found anything that he doesn't like or won't eat.
7. He has six teeth.
8. He can sign "more".
9. He can drink out of sippy cup.
10. He has been walking for over two months.
11. He has been climbing stair for over four months.
12. He has learned how to go down the stairs. I've only seen him do it down the two stairs, but he knows how to do it.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I wish I could see him more often. I hate that I didn't already know all of those things. Well I might have known them but I haven 't seen them!

nana said...

Smart handsome boy. It's amazing how far they come in just a year. The human life span is amazing. Ev has a zest for life. So fun. Love this boy!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Awww! I can't wait to meet him Bek! XOX