Thursday, February 26, 2009

So Not Fair

Last night after we got home from dinner Cael climbed over the baby gate. Not fair. I don't think it will be something that he does all the time, but when Grammy is upstairs and he wants to join her, he will just get up there himself. It is funny how he gets over because that is how I get over it. I just hike my leg over it and step over it. That is how he figured that he should do it too. He climbed over the gate on Tuesday night too, but I didn't see it. I got it on video last night, but it is really poor quality, so I will try to get him doing it later.

3 comments:

Letti said...

He is getting to big for his britches. Kaidee was climbing out of her crib before she could talk.

Jill said...

Oh NO!!! Your life is over!

nana said...

That is pretty scary. What to do?