Monday, February 23, 2009

Cool Stuff

On Saturday I went to a going out of business daycare yard sale. It was so awesome. They had so much stuff. I needed to get a high chair, done. As you can see in the pictures, Ev loves it. Cael has also tried it out. Not a bad purchase for $15. We also saw this cool shelf with cubbies. I loved it so that I could get the boys toys organized a little better. Plus, it is a lot cuter to look at than baskets with overflowing toys. I tried to convince Adam that we could use it as a tv stand too, but we can't fit the cable box and other components in the shelves so that idea got nixed. I'm sad because it is really cute and would cut out another piece of furniture.





1 comment:

nana said...

Wow! Looks like you got an amazing deal. He looks good in it, too. and the baskets look really nice and organized. Good job Beki!