Sunday, April 18, 2010

Potty Training

So potty training has been going really well so far. Everett is doing really good. He still has accidents, but he isn't telling me he has to go, I am just taking him every 30-60 minutes. He doesn't wear a diaper during naps and generally wakes up dry in the morning. He has pooped on the potty three days in a row. I am super excited because I love not changing diapers all the time.

And the cherry on top was that Cael pooped in the potty today. Yay. I am so excited and I hope that it continues. Right now Cael is using more diapers a day than Everett is. Weird I know. One for pooping, one at night. I am hoping that by the end of the summer both of my boys will be completely diaper free. That will be so awesome. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Best of luck Bek~ You are an awesome Momma, I'm sure you'll be perfect! XOX Tab

Jill said...

Yay Ev!!! Tell him to get over her and convince Andee that pooping is not scary so to stop crying about it and just do it!

Super impressed with Ev!

nana said...

Yay Turner boys! I am so happy for you Beki, and happy for those boys too. So much better than dirty pants. Now, what is tomorrow? I've got my fingers crossed that you'll get something in the mail... oh yeah!