Tuesday, April 6, 2010

GLEE

I know that I have been slacking majorly lately. I will try to catch everyone up on what is going on soon.

But for today I want to talk about GLEE.

I love the show GLEE on Fox. If you haven't seen it before you are missing out. It is so fun. The new season starts next Tuesday after American Idol. If that wasn't good enough. Adam and I just got our tickets for their concert in LA next month. That is our birthday presents to each other. I am so excited for it. I have both of the Glee CD's and I listen to them pretty much every time I'm in the car. I will sing along and just enjoy my time in the car. Even Cael and Everett like watching Glee. And I never say no when they say they want to watch the DVD.

Man I sound like a crazy person, but I don't care.

I'm a Gleek.

1 comment:

lynda said...

I haven't seen this show. Maybe I'll check it out.