Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round

Here are some pictures of Cael's school bus. I didn't get pictures of him getting into the bus yesterday because my camera was in the car. But here are some from getting home from school and leaving for school this morning. He doesn't like the bus yet, but I think he will get use to it by the end of the week.
















Here is his bus in the afternoon.

















Walking into the house after getting dropped off by the bus.

















This is how he gets buckled into the bus. I'm so glad that he is buckled in because I know he wouldn't just sit there for the whole ride to school.

















This is his morning bus.

















If you look closely Cael is sitting in the first seat. He is such a big boy.

1 comment:

nana said...

Oh my. It is amazing to see such a little guy on a school bus. I know this will be a good thing for him. What a good brave boy. Does he like school? And his teacher?