Thursday, November 13, 2008

8's Tag

8 TV shows I love to watch
1. Amazing Race
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. 90210
5. Top Chef
6. America's Next Top Model
7. Survivor
8. Gray's Anatomy


8 places I love to eat
1. Johnny Carino's
2. Chipotle
3. Taco Bell
4. In N Out
5. Ruth's Chris
6. Sonic
7. Del Taco
8. Chili's


8 things that happened yesterday
1. Got Cael ready for school
2. Helped get him on the bus
3. Took two naps with Everett when Cael was at school
4. Met Cael when he got home from school
5. Went to the doctors
6. Went to the gas station
7. Changed a million poopy diapers, thanks Everett
8. Sang the Wonder Pets song to Cael while he pooped on the potty


8 things I look forward to
1. Thanksgiving
2. Seeing Leisa, Scott, Ry, and Dev just before Christmas
3. Christmas
4. Seeing Leisa, Scott, Ry, and Dev just after Christmas
5. Cael to like going to school
6. Cael to start talking more
7. Everett to start eating more solids
8. Everett being about to defend himself against Cael


8 things I love about fall
1. It's the start of the holiday season
2. Getting together with family more often
3. The leaves changing colors
4. The weather cooling down
5. Thanksgiving
6. Football season
7. Warm clothes
8. Hot Cocoa


8 things on my wish list
1. To live closer to my Mom
2. To live closer to my Dad
3. To live closer to Leisa
4. To live closer to Jill
5. To live closer to Bo
6. Lose 20 pounds
7. Cruise with family
8. New fun haircut


8 people I'm tagging
Whoever wants to. It's lots of fun.

1 comment:

Letti said...

That was fun learning about you Beki. I can't wait to meet Everett in a couple of weeks. Yay!