Friday, July 18, 2008

Here is a video of Everett rolling over. Sorry that it is long. Of course he wasn't wanting to roll over on my time line. I think that it is worth the wait. Cael is also running and jumping in the background of the video. You even get to hear him give a little shout during it. He also climbs unto my lap at one point, so the camera gets a little shaky. Sorry if it make anyone sea sick.


Everett now rolls over from his back to his belly and belly to his back. He is also scooting around whenever I lay him down. He doesn't stay on his blanket for long when he is down on the ground. He doesn't enjoy being down for too long either, he would rather be held. I blame his grandma's and aunt's for that one. Whenever he is around them, he is held the entire time.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Beki, watching the video of Everett rolling over made me smile at my boring desk! Thank you for inviting me to your blog!!