Friday, July 25, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday















Bo and Drake being crazy. I stole this picture off of Jill's blog. But it shows Bo exactly right.














Jill and Andee. Aren't they so cute? I think that Andee looks like Jill even though everyone else says that she looks like Neil.














Leisa and Everett. Leisa didn't want to let Everett and I come home after our short visit for her birthday. Everett loved snuggling with his auntie.














I love love love this picture of Papa and Tutu with their newest grandkids. Both Everett and Andee loved being held by them.














This is Nana and Everett sleeping. Thanks to everyone for holding Everett so much. He still only wants to sleep in someones arms.

1 comment:

nana said...

Very cute pictures Beki. You will need to talk to Leisa and Jill about fancying up your blog... I just love the pics. Love you.