Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving. Cael, Everett, and I made a quick trip to Grand Terrace for Thanksgiving with the family. It was so good. I cried so much. I love my family so much and hate that I don't get to see them that often.
















The Christian's. I love this picture. I haven't seen all of my dad's family together in so long. From left to right. Dad, Uncle Mark, Grandpa Doc, Grandma Linda, Uncle Donnie, and Aunt Kathy.
















I got to see my Ry girl. She is growing up. It makes me feel so old. She is 13 now. WHAT?!? Where did the time go? I was 15 when she was born. She is almost as tall as me. I love you Ry.
















Cael being silly. He is cracking up here for some reason. Love that boy.
















Everett cheesing it up for the camera. He is getting so big too. Love him also.
















The Galyan Gang. I love this picture because I know that is how my family looks and acts when we are trying to get a decent picture of everyone together. Love you guys.


No comments: