Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryanne

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Ryanne
Happy Birthday to You

What can I say about you Ry Ry? I can't believe that you are 13 years old. I remember that time like it was yesterday. Painting your room purple, going to Lamaze with your mom, spending the first night at the hospital after you were born. You have grown into such a great young woman. I am so proud of you for joining the church and staying strong in your faith. I hope you know how much you mean to our family. You are the first niece and granddaughter. We will always love you more than you'll ever know.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of you.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

nana said...

Awesome! Ry is very loved! Hope she reads your blog to see just how much! Love you Beki!