Saturday, February 6, 2010

After




















Here is Cael in his pirate shirt now. It is way too small, but he loves it so much.

So the story from the beginning is that I was pulling out the 2T clothes of Cael's for Everett. I see the cute pirate undies set and put them on Everett. They fit him really good and he likes to be like Cael and wear underwear. Cael sees it and comes up to me and says, "my turn, shirt" and he keeps pointing at the shirt that Everett is wearing. So I asked him, "do you want to wear that shirt?". "Yes, my turn." So I take it off Ev and put it on Cael. We all have a good laugh about how small it is on him. I take it off of him and put in back on Ev saying that it is Ev's turn. (Cael is working on taking turns at school.) Cael immediately says "my turn" again and it is apparent that he really likes the shirt. So I put it back on him. Whatever. He wears in the rest of the night and he asked to sleep in too. Okay. And so it goes for three straight days. Cael would not take the shirt off. He was wearing it as an undershirt when he was at school and was sleeping in it too. He would take it off for a bath, but as soon as he got out of the tub he was asking for his shirt. He isn't wearing it all the time now. But he asks for it all the time. He comes home from school and takes off his clothes and asks for his pirate shirt. He gets upset when it is being washed.
So I am on the lookout for another underwear set for him this weekend. Wish me luck.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Letti said...

He really likes that doesn't he. Does he like watching the movie Pirates of the Carribean?

nana said...

Great story Beki. I have not given up on the search either. It will be fun to find one. Just hope he'll like the new one like he does the old one. Love the Turner crew.

Rowdy Family said...

ha ha! that is awesome. I think I was one of those kids too Cael!