Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm Back......

Okay, so the computer is fixed so I promise that I'll be back dating posts all the way from Christmas forward. How sad is that? I'm a month behind on blogging.

Lots of stuff to blog about.

Jill found out the sex of her baby...Done
Another 7th Anniversary...Done
Jill turns 30...Done
7th Anniversary...Done
Christmas...Done


I'll try to get to updating tomorrow. If someone wants to borrow Everett for a few hours it will help in my progress.
See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Welcome back~~ I'll borrow him :0) XOX Tab

nana said...

Okay, pins and needles, pins and needles. I'm ready!

Unknown said...

I would take him for a bit....but you and I would start talking and well you still wouldn't get anything done! But I bet the boys would have a blast together at this age!