Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Nana
Happy Birthday to You

We love you so much Nana. We wish that we could be there to help you celebrate it. We are so lucky to have Nana in our lives. She is the best Nana ever. She is always ready to hold the babies and put them to sleep. She is a great mother too. She is one of my very best friends and I know that I can always talk to her about anything.
















Nana holding a sleeping Gracie.

















Nana feeding Cael and hanging out with Devin at the same time. What a multi-tasker!

















Nana holding Cael.

















Nana napping with Everett. This is there first meeting and it was love at first sight for both of them.

















Nana, Everett, Jamie, and Devin at Miller Farm. This was her idea to take all the kids to see all the animal. Didn't I say that she was fun?






















Nana holding a napping Everett. It took him about a week to warm up to her, but she knew she had him once he fell asleep on her chest. She is a great cuddler.

2 comments:

nana said...

what fun pictures. Thank you my Beki, I miss you and the boys more than I can say. Love you Turner Tribe.

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Awwww! Happy Birthday Aunt Pam! LOVE YOU & Miss you! I hope Wayne made your day special! :) Tab