Friday, December 5, 2008

Growing Up Way Too Fast

Here is Everett showing off his newest trick. Standing alone. He can only do it for a few seconds at a time, but the longest was for 15 seconds. He is so crazy. Eight and a half months old and doing this to me. He is also so fast at crawling that I have to use the baby gate to keep him out of the kitchen. He makes a bee line for the cat food and tried to eat it before I can stop him. He actually swallowed a piece the other day.






















I know that he isn't standing in this picture, but his smile is just too adorable not to share it with everyone.

















Posing for Mommy.






















Starting to fall. These two pictures were taken in the same stand. Go Everett. Doesn't he look so grown up in this outfit too? It is 12 months. I can't believe how big he is.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Already?? It seems like he was just born!! wow..time flies! Good job little Everett! :)